Looking for the best institute for Online
IELTS coaching ?
New batch for IELTS online coaching starts tomorrow
Certified IELTS Trainers
10 Years+ Experience in IELTS Coaching
Small Batches for IELTS Classes
Go Beyond Borders: Start Learning with Abroad Gateway’s Online IELTS Course Now!
At Abroad Gateway, we provide Chandigarh’s best Online IELTS coaching Classes and strive to help our students unlock their potential for success. Our experienced and certified teachers are dedicated to helping our students prepare for their IELTS Exam. Join us now and begin your journey to success!
Prepare for the IELTS exam with Abroad Gateway’s proven methodology. We have helped many students in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh get closer to their dream of studying overseas. With our advanced curriculums and personalized attention, your global education potential is sure to be elevated!
Get Ready To Achieve Academic Success with Affordable Online IELTS Training
Boost your academic prospects & gear up for success with Abroad gateway`s affordable IELTS Online Classes. Our experienced tutors provide personalized support; from teaching the latest techniques, to helping you understand complicated topics – giving you more time to prepare for the IELTS exam!
IELTS is a widely accepted test of proficiency in the English language that is used around the world for immigration, university admissions, and other purposes. It has become one of the most popular tests due to its comprehensive coverage of all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. IELTS also offers several advantages over other similar tests such as TOEFL, GRE, PTE and GMAT.
First, IELTS offers a more realistic assessment of English language abilities than some other tests since it uses real-world situations to evaluate candidates’ understanding. Additionally, IELTS can be taken at any time during the year without having to wait for specific dates or schedules – unlike TOEFL which requires registration months in advance. Moreover, because IELTS does not focus on academic topics like many other exams do (such as GRE or GMAT), it makes it easier for non-academic applicants to prepare for success on this exam – allowing them to showcase their true capabilities without being restricted by an overly technical approach to testing material.
Finally – and perhaps most importantly – taking IELTS opens up numerous opportunities worldwide; many countries recognize this qualification when applying for work permits or permanent residency status while international universities are increasingly accepting scores from this exam as part of their admission criteria. This means that by investing time into studying towards obtaining your desired score on IELTS you could potentially unlock a whole new range of possibilities!
· Reading section consists of three passages with a variety of question types, such as multiple choice, matching headings, sentence completion, and True/False/Not Given.
· Skim through the passage quickly to get a general understanding before answering questions.
· Pay attention to keywords in the questions and look for relevant information in the passage.
· Practice time management to ensure you have enough time to answer all the questions.
· Listening section includes four recordings played only once, with a range of question types, such as multiple choice, gap-fill, and matching.
· Familiarize yourself with different accents by listening to various English audio materials.
· Take notes while listening to help you answer questions accurately.
· Use your time wisely during the given preparation time before each section.
· Writing section comprises two tasks: Task 1 (a report, diagram, or graph description) and Task 2 (an essay).
· In Task 1, analyze the data or visual information carefully and present the key features in a structured manner.
· In Task 2, organize your essay with a clear introduction, body paragraphs with supporting examples, and a conclusion.
· Use a wide range of vocabulary and sentence structures to demonstrate your language proficiency.
· Practice writing within the time limit to improve your speed and accuracy.
· Speaking section is a face-to-face interview with an examiner and is divided into three parts: an introduction, a short speech, and a discussion.
· Be confident and speak naturally, showcasing your ability to express ideas and opinions.
· Practice speaking on various topics, and record yourself to identify areas for improvement.
· Use a variety of sentence structures, vocabulary, and intonation patterns to enhance your speaking skills.
· Maintain good eye contact with the examiner and engage in a meaningful conversation.
Remember to familiarize yourself with the test format, practice regularly, and work on improving your English language skills in all aspects. Good luck with your IELTS preparation!
Overview of Abroad Gateway’s IELTS Preparation Course
Abroad Gateway’s IELTS Preparation Classes is designed to help you achieve success on the International English Language Testing System. It provides comprehensive coverage of all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The course modules are divided into manageable chunks that cover a range of topics required for the exam, with experienced faculty members available for live sessions at any time.
The course highlights include interactive video tutorials which provide step-by-step guidance to key concepts and strategies while practice tests allow students to measure their progress throughout the program. Additionally, exclusive sample questions from past exams give learners an insider’s view on what they can expect in terms of content and difficulty when taking the actual test.
Finally, Abroad Gateway’s unique teaching methodology helps students build confidence as well as develop essential problem solving skills needed for success on IELTS. With one-on-one coaching from experts who have years of experience helping candidates reach their desired scores – combined with ongoing feedback and support – this approach ensures that every student has access to personalized assistance tailored to his or her individual needs during their preparation journey towards passing IELTS
Abroad Gateway - IELTS institute in Chandigarh & Study Visa Consultants
Mrs. Shailja Sharma
14+ Years of Experience
Taught Thousands of Students to Get desired Bands in IELTS
4.9 / 5
Ms. Shailja Sharma
14+ Years of Experience
Taught Thousands of Students to Get desired Bands in IELTS
Abroad Gateway Success Stories
Best IELTS coaching institute in Chandigarh. I got my desired bands overall 7 in first attempt.
I appeared for GT IELTS and got 8777 = CLB 9 in first attempt. All thanks to the teaching of Abroad Gateway
Abroad Gateway is best IETLS institute in Chandigarh with fee which is very nominal.
Best student visa consultants in Chandigarh and IELTS coaching institute in Chandigarh
I got Bands 6.5 in a month of teaching. Trainers are certified. Thank you shailja ma'am for teaching
I got overall 7 Bands and Canada Student Visa. Abroad Gateway is best IELTS institute
I got IELTS Band 6.5 within 1 month with the help of abroad gateway IELTS Trainers
One of the best IELTS institute. I got overall 7 band in very first attempt all due to teachers of AG
Abroad Gateway - Best IELTS Coaching Institute
Achieve your desired IELTS Bands with our Online IELTS classes
Experienced IELTS Trainers
3500+ student gained desired bands from our certified 10 years experienced IETLS trainers
Online IELTS Study Material
Latest Study Material for IELTS Academic & IELTS General Test
One to One IELTS coaching and guidance to IELTS Students
Online IELTS Course
Achieve desired bands in all four skills areas for IELTS Academic Test and IELTS General Test
IELTS listening is a 40 minutes test based on a recording, comprising 4 parts of questions and each part getting increasingly difficult. The student must listen and answer the questions simultaneously. For this, the student must:
- Understand the main idea/ focus of recording in first instance, since the recording is played only once.
- Practice different types of listening situations (lectures, conversations, chats etc)
- Read all the questions prior to identify the answers while listening the recording.
- Be attentive and well prepared to look for keywords.
IELTS Academic Reading:-
The IELTS Academic Reading tests one’s ability to understand by reading a particular piece of information. The IELTS reading comprises 40 questions. The duration of this test is 60 minutes.
The IELTS academic reading consists of 3 sections and 3 passages which consists of equal number of questions in each. IELTS academic reading involves following types of questions:
• Identifying information,
• Identifying writer’s views,
• Matching information,
• Matching headings,
• Sentence endings,
• Sentence completion
• Diagram label matching completion
• Short answer questions
Keeping the pattern in mind and practicing will help one to get their desired IELTS reading band. One can improve their IELTS academic reading score by observing and understanding the context in an efficient way.
IELTS General Reading
This test generally consists of 3 sections and 5 paragraphs and has a duration of 60 minutes. The first two may be sub-divided into two parts. These are usually in the form of a newspaper advertisement, a part of a brochure or perhaps information about a restaurant or a product. The questions in these two sections are comparatively easier.
However, the third section is quite similar to an Academic Reading Passage. Due to this, a G.T. Reading is often considered to be easier than an Academic Reading, though it is not always the case. The questions generally include.
• List of headings
• • MCQ
• Identifying information
• • Matching
• Sentence completion
• • Flowcharts and labelling
• Short answer questions.
IELTS Academic Writing:-
IELTS academic writing assesses one’s ability to link ideas in a logical and proper sequence. It also determines the range of one’s vocabulary, sense of making sentence structures, punctuations, and accurate utilization of a wide spectrum of meaningful structures.
The duration of the exam is exactly 60 minutes. It consists of two tasks.
IELTS Writing Task-1
IELTS writing task-1 usually contains a piece of visual information in the form of
1. LINE GRAPH (shows trend)
2. BAR GRAPH (shows comparison)
3. PIE CHART (show contribution or sharing)
4. TABLE (can be used for trend, comparison)
6. In this task, the test taker might analyse the graphs and interpret the data followed by:-
8. an overview
9. body paragraphs of writing task-1
So, IELTS writing task-1 tests one’s ability to observe and identify the relevant information from visual information and representation of the abstract in a logical manner which needs to be explained in the task.
IELTS Writing Task-2:-
In the IELTS writing task-2, the test taker have to write an essay as response to a statement. The essay must contain 4 paragraphs, to exemplify: –
a. Introduction: – consist of
ii. Thesis statement
b. Body Paragraph -1
c. Body Paragraph -2
In IELTS essay writing, the essay must be a representation of one’s opinions, relevant ideas, and observations in a well-structured manner. IELTS writing basically assesses one’s way of sequencing and arranging the ideas in lucid order.
IELTS General Writing
It assesses one’s ability to arrange ideas into a coherent order and the ability to cover all the essential points and explain them with suitable examples. It consists of 2 tasks and lasts for 60 minutes. Let’s take a closer look at the tasks.
IELTS General Writing Task-1
In IELTS general writing task-1, the person is given a situation, and then they have to respond to that situation in the form of a formal or informal letter provided with examples and explanations of the situation and addressing the solutions regarding it. So, basically, it assesses your ability to observe and the representation of a given situation.
IELTS General Writing Task-2
IELTS general writing task-2 is the same as IELTS Academic writing task-2 and hence assesses the demonstration of ideas in a lucid order supported with the relevant examples.
IELTS Speaking test usually lasts for usually 5 to 10 minutes. The overview of this segment is:
- Part 1 – Introduction and interview: – The examiner will ask you number of questions about yourself and familiar topics. This is an opportunity to overcome any nervousness and demonstrate your basic fluency.
- Part 2 – Cue Card /One situation and 3 questions: – You will be given one minute to prepare for your answer and then you will share your view on 3 questions for 2-3 minutes.
- Part 3 – Follow-up questions or Two way discussion: – You will be asking more abstract questions, broadly linked to the topic introduced in part 2, and you must describe these questions in detail.